Joining the Davis County Bridal Association is so much more than just “getting a listing” in our bridal resource index. Our main focus is providing companies with the services they need to boost their wedding business and even build it from the ground up!
Davis County Bridal Association is a local chapter of the national Bridal Association of America. We not only help our members grow their business but we look to you to help us improve the wedding industry as well through Statistical data and advice from the field (You guys).
Benefits of Joining
The Davis County Bridal Association can offer you a variety of services to help you grow your wedding business at discounts that will make it affordable. Because of our affiliation with the Bridal Association of America, we are able to pass the benefits of membership in this national service down to you. Some of the services available to members are:
- Discounts on any bridal shows or trade shows the Association runs or partners with
- 40% Discount on professional printing services for business cards, postcards, flyers, banners, and other publications
- Discount on advertisement in The Wedding Book
- Discounts on Wedding Conferences such as WPPI, Wedding MBA, and Mobile Beat
- Free Domain Name and Website Hosting
- Close collaboration with other wedding professionals and small business owners
- Directory listing on DavisCountyBridalAssociation.com
- Directory Listing on BridalAssociationOfAmerica.com
- Email Leads from brides who register on our website
- Your information given to brides who reach out to the Association looking for information
- Your marketing materials included in our Bridal Pack
- Use of Davis County Bridal Association logo in your advertising, literature, and on your website
Bridal Association of America Code Of Conduct & Ethics
For a business to succeed, it must earn the respect and confidence of those it aspires to serve. The most significant factor in earning this respect and confidence is to act and conduct business in an ethical manner. Unethical business practices foster ill-will between customer and community, not only toward a particular business firm, but toward business as a whole. As a member of DCBA and BAOA, you must commit to display leadership in ethical decision by following these fundamental practices:
This is Our Code of Conduct
- Truth – We shall make accurate claims to our customers, use only competent testimonials, and strive to be open about all aspects of the products or services we offer. Communicate to your customers regarding prices and what services and/or products they will receive.
- Honesty – We shall uphold the principle of fair play and be vigilant against conduct which has the intent, capability, or effect of being deceptive towards our customers. Communicate what is in the contract.
- Integrity – We shall not merely abide by the law in a technical way but will strive to serve our customers with honest values, avoiding all devices and schemes which prey on human ignorance or gullibility. Honor all agreements made with customers and service providers. Observe all laws and obtain any license(s) required by law for your type of business.
- Cooperativeness – We shall support a healthy marketplace for all through cooperation with customers, other businesses, and every person who would benefit from an ethical, free-market system.
- Self Regulation – We will honor all commitments and guarantees, and seek to resolve any disputes in a fair and expeditious manner. We will investigate and fully inform the consumer of any health, environmental, safety or other hazards posed by the normal use of our products or service. If a dispute arises, settle it professionally and promptly.
Membership in DCBA is an investment in your business. The cost to join the Bridal Association is:
$40/month ($35/month with Auto-Pay) or $480/year ($420/year with Auto-pay)
Join the Davis County Bridal Association today.